Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Jokes

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Worst Day Of My Entire Life

For more than an hour, a man sat at a bar staring into his glass.

Suddenly a burly truck driver sat down next to him, grabbed the guy's drink and gulped it down.The poor fellow burst into tears.

"Oh, come on, pal," the truckie said."I was just joking. Here I'll buy you another one."

"No, that's not it," the man blubbered. "This has been the worst day of my entire life.

This morning I was late for work and ended up getting fired.when I left the office I found my car had been stolen, so I had to walk ten kilometers home.Then I walked in and found my wife with another man, so I came here. And just when I'm about to end it all, You show up and drink my fucking Poison."

0 comments:

 
Daily Moo's, Hoo's & Haa's ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates